Unfortunately, the September 2015 course has been cancelled.
The price of the course is £99 and includes:
– All lectures and presentations.
– Lunch: Buffet of sandwiches, crisps, fruit juices, fruit and biscuits. All diets are catered for.
– Morning and afternoon refreshments, selection of fruit, snacks, fruit juices and water.
– We are able to keep the cost of the course to a minimum by not employing any course admin staff.
– All the Doctors who teach or present on the course are still practicing doctors in full time work.
Applications can be made either by
1) Credit & Debit Card or Paypal Safely Online
2) Cheque or Invoice
MAKE YOUR APPLICATION HERE
If your school or another funding body is paying for your place and you need an invoice to raise payment
Apply online using the link above and Select “Cheque or Invoice” as your payment option. An invoice will be emailed to you, which can be used to raise payment.
Our company number is 4607597 and our VAT number is: 851207352.
It is extremely safe to pay over the internet, we use Worldpay and PayPal, both leading and trusted internet payments provider to allow us to accept credit and debit card payment online. We guarantee the safety and security of your payment. 90% of our applications are made over the internet.
Internet applications are preferred.
As the course organisers work full time in their normal occupation, we prefer internet applications; priority is given to internet applications.
Your credit or debit card will be debited by “Ontology Ltd”, which is the name of the company we have set up to allow us to take payments online..
All applications are made via the website, even if paying by cheque
You will then be given the option of sending a cheque or paying by credit or debit card.
You MUST apply initially using the link above and enter your details before sending your cheque. Cheques should be made payable to “PreUKCAT”. If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque must be sent within 7 days to 38 Southmoor Rd, Oxford, OX2 6RD. If applying to both PreMed and PreUKCAT, the cheque can be made payable to either name.
Please do not send your cheque by registered or recorded post;
This means that the course organisers do not need to go to the local mail sorting office on a daily basis!
You must include a valid email address. Any future correspondence will be by email, and you may miss vital information if the address supplied is not valid. If you change your email address, please contact us.
You may only pay for one applicant at a time, please make separate applications if you are paying for more than one applicant.
Credit Card: A 6% surcharge is levied on credit card payments due to charges imposed by the credit card companies; no charge is made to debit card payments or paypal payments.
Cheque: A 6% surcharge is also levied on cheque payments to cover the cost of cheque processing.
>21 days prior to course: 75% refund given.
>7 days prior to course: 50% refund given.
<7 days prior to course: 25% refund given.
We regret that we cannot refund cheque or credit card processing charges.
We think these charges are fair and are based on actual course expenditures and their timings.
Online applications are processed immediately
You will receive 2 emails:
– One from us to confirm the place and one from Worldpay with details of your card payment.
– Cheque applications are processed within 5 days of receipt
You will receive 2 emails
– One from us to confirm the initial reservation
– One from us again to inform you that your cheque has been received.